Is 2020 over yet? Well, not really, but this year’s end is getting closer and closer. After a year full of fear, anxiety and uncertainty for many, there’s finally light at the end of the tunnel. Therefore, what’s a better day to be grateful for what you have and to make exciting plans for a brighter year than Thanksgiving? Whether you’re spending your time with loved-ones or socially distant, a party outfit doesn’t harm. On the contrary, it can be a true mood-booster. We’ve selected our favorite styles below.
Cover photo: © Pexels
Thanksgiving outfit inspiration
After a year like this, it’s amazing to have an event which is worth to dress up for. We collected our favorite items of the latest collections and hottest brands. And if you don’t feel like partying yet, we added some modest styles as well.
Feeling the autumn mood? That’s great, because you’ll look stunning in the hues of the season.
- Asymmetrical dress – Proenza Schouler
- Army green short dress – Zeynep Arcay
- Leather clutch – Bottega Veneta
- Knitted dress – Bottega Veneta
- Puffy clutch – Bottega Veneta
- Dress in burnt-orange – Nynne
- Camel blazer – Anine Bing
For those who are ready to spice it up a little – and probably have been longing for a reason to party the entire year – we selected some over-the-top items.
- Embellished mules – Jimmy Choo
- Dazzling pink dress – Halpern
- Glittery clutch – Jeffrey Levinson
- Embellished pumps – Jimmy Choo
- One-shoulder dress – Missoni
- Sky-blue gown – Rosario
- Chunky earrings – Saint Laurent
Still having a heard time to dress up and leave the house? No need to worry, we’ve got you covered. Find out the ideal timeless and minimalistic party wear below.
- Beige blazer – Roksanda
- Creamy clutch – Neous
- Asymmetric earrings – Timeless Pearly
- Black and orange dress – Preen by Thornton Bregazzi
- Beige dress – Jacquemus
- Logo-embellished pumps – Prada
- Cream dress – Tibi